10 Tips For Your Next Corporate Catering Event Success
Whether you need corporate catering for an outing, conference, cocktail party, or office Christmas lunch, there are many details you need to consider for corporate catering event success. To ensure you don’t miss anything, we’ve put together this simple guide for you to get the most out of your catering service.
Before ordering corporate catering check out 10 tips for your next corporate catering Event success:
Size of your group
- Whether it’s a small working brunch of 5 attendees to a larger event for 100, the size of your group will determine the type of food ordered.
Who will be attending your corporate event or meeting
- Will important clients be attending or just the office staff?
Meeting time of the day
- Will it be held in the morning, lunchtime, or late afternoon or will it run all day?
How long will the function or event last?
- Depending on the duration of your event you can choose from a wide selection of menus that will suit your event requirements.
- Depending on your budget you may have more varieties available, but even on smaller budget catering can be amazing with our wide range of available menus.
Now that you’ve determined these things for your event catering. Here are 4 steps to ordering corporate catering to ensure your office lunch or corporate catering event is a success.
Set a schedule and take breaks
- If your meeting is an all-day training or conference, make sure to arrange short breaks for your attendees throughout the day for refuleing. This will ensure they stay focused and productive.
- Don’t let your guests go hungry! Ensure lunch is built into the day’s agenda.
- Provide plenty of refreshments such as coffee, tea, juice, water and healthy snacks to keep your guests hydrated and focused.
Choose the perfect food for your event
Ensure your corporate meeting/event is a success:
Make sure your Food choices are Mess-Free And Easy To Eat
- Pick food items that are easy to eat.
- To prevent messy clothes try to choose food that is more suitable for the occasion.
- Steer clear of food items that could potentially get stuck in people’s teeth or give them a bad breath.
Remember to Cater for Special Dietary Requirements
- Don’t forget to mention allergies and special diet requirements. Provide plenty of gluten-free, dairy-free and vegetarian options.
- Separate gluten-free and vegetarian food options and label it so it’s clear.
- Better going for lighter selections for your menu. Prevent guests from falling asleep during the event due to a heavy lunch!
Preparation and clean-up
- Food should be all set when you are ready to begin. In order to prevent any disappointment and unprofessional look we will make sure all setting up of platters, plates, cutlery and drinks is done before the guests come out of the room for their break. Having the food ready when the break begins also means guests can maximize their time to network, stretch their legs or get a bite to eat without waiting around.
- Consider providing corporate catering outside the meeting room. This will make it easier for us to set up and clear away the food platters and china without disrupting the meeting.
Corporate catering style
Depending on the kind of meeting, guests attending and budget, we’ve plenty of corporate catering menu options available to suit your needs, including:
- Buffet catering
- Finger food and canapes
- Corporate BBQ catering
- Lunch boxes
- Food platters and grazing tables
The extras – corporate catering event success
Make your next business meeting or corporate function and event special.
If you need assistance with your corporate function or event, speak to our experienced event planning team at B&M. We’ll go above and beyond from start to end and make sure everyone is well taken care of making your event memorable for all the good reasons.
Corporate catering menu flexibility
Looking for something different? You can customize your menu choices from a wide selection of menus to please every palate. From Mexican to Italian, if you’re looking to mix it up for your next working lunch, speak to the corporate catering experts at B&M for recommendations and inspiration. Discover our wide range of delicious menus.
Don’t forget to provide plenty of beverages!
- Soft drinks
- Tea and coffee
If you’re going to hold a cocktail party or networking event after your meeting, we can also assist with:
- Cash Bar option
- Bartenders and wait staff
So, whether you’re new to ordering corporate catering or a pro, use our handy guide to organize a memorable event that everyone will love.
And if you’re still unsure or need a suggestion, speak to the corporate catering experts at B&M.
With over 35 years’ of experience, we can recommend a delicious catering menu to suit your needs and budget. Best of all, our menus can also be picked up at our commissary in Pawtucket.
Make sure your corporate catering event will be a success, rely on B&M professionalism, our friendly staff will take good care of you and your guests!