So often, our clients tell us that they have so many leftovers from their clambake that they don't know what to do with it all. Well, luckily, our in-house chef extraordinaire, Tim Walker, has a solution for you. Tim has shared his ClamBake-To-Travel (CBTT) Soup Recipe. We think you will really enjoy the combination of the seafood flavors, the chourico and the potatoes in a broth with onions and garlic.
- B&M Red Bliss Potato & Onion
- Corn on the Cob
- Lobsters(if there is any left)
- 1 can of your favorite beans
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 1 medium onion
- 2 cloves of garlic(or more if you’re feelin’ spicy)
- Good crusty bread for dipping
Method of Preparation:
- Dice Onions and Garlic and add to soup pan on medium heat.
- Saute until onions are translucent, about 5 minutes.
- Chop these items into bite size pieces: Potato, Corn (just cut off the cob), Chourico and Lobster.
- Add the above chopped items, beans and broth to the soup pot.
- Bring to a simmer and cook for 15 – 30 minutes depending on how long you want to wait.
- Season to taste.
- Toast some good bread and enjoy!
We hope you will have an opportunity to try this recipe. There will be any number of alternatives one could make to this soup ( canned tomatoes, carrots......) We would love to hear what recipes for our leftovers you have come up with. Send your recipes to Tim@clambakeco.com.