Here is another delicious recipe submitted by Tim, event planner for B&M Catering.
Most quick breads are loaded with nuts–not this one. In this bread recipe, the sweet, fruity flavor of apples is the focus.
- 3 Cups Apples – peeled, cored and chopped
- 3 Cups All Purpose Flour
- 2 Teaspoon Ground Cinnamon
- 1 Teaspoon Baking Soda
- 3 Eggs
- 1 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 1 Cup Vegetable Oil
- 1 Cup Granulated Sugar
- 1 Cup Brown Sugar – not packed too hard
Method of Prep:
- Preheat oven to 300° and grease bread pans(baking sprays with flour work well).
- In a large mixing bowl stir together flour, cinnamon and baking soda, then add apples
- Whisk will work best to mix dry ingredients
- Thoroughly mix beaten eggs, vanilla, oil and sugars.
- Add wet mix to dry mix and stir until completely incorporated. Divide evenly between pans.
- Bake breads for 90 minutes, or until toothpick inserted into middle of bread comes out dry.
- Cool for 15 minutes in pans, then remove and finish cooling on wire rack.
This recipe hs been posted as a part of our Thanksgiving Celebration. Download the B&M Catering Thanksgiving Cookbook.
This recipe hs been posted as a part of our Thanksgiving Celebration.