Savory and delicious soup made from the leftovers of a B&M Catering’s Famous Clambake-to-Travel. Potatoes,corn, mussels, lobster, onions and more.
So often, our clients tell us that they have so many leftovers from their clambake that they don’t know what to do with it all. Well, luckily, our in-house chef extraordinaire, Tim Walker, has a solution for you. Tim has shared his ClamBake-To-Travel (CBTT) Soup Recipe. We think you will really enjoy the combination of the seafood flavors, the chourico and the potatoes in a broth with onions and garlic.
– B&M Red Bliss Potato & Onion
– Corn on the Cob
– Lobsters(if there is any left)
– 1 can of your favorite beans
– 2 cups chicken broth
– 1 medium onion
– 2 cloves of garlic(or more if you’re feelin’ spicy)
– Good crusty bread for dipping
Method of Preparation:
– Dice Onions and Garlic and add to soup pan on medium heat.
– Saute until onions are translucent, about 5 minutes.
– Chop these items into bite size pieces: Potato, Corn (just cut off the cob), Chourico and Lobster.
– Add the above chopped items, beans and broth to the soup pot.
– Bring to a simmer and cook for 15 – 30 minutes depending on how long you want to wait.
– Season to taste.
– Toast some good bread and enjoy!
We hope you will have an opportunity to try this recipe. There will be any number of alternatives one could make to this soup ( canned tomatoes, carrots……) We would love to hear what recipes for our leftovers you have come up with. Send your recipes to Tim@clambakeco.com.