Gluten Free Catering Options
Food Allergies: Does my menu contain gluten? A majority of our menu is gluten-free.
We can put together a list of what is or isn’t gluten-free on your menu.
Some of the basics on our menu that DO NOT contain gluten:
– BBQ Sauce including mesquite
– Mojo for chicken
– All of our bean dishes
– Corn on the Cob
– Grilled Veggie Medley
– Roasted Pig and accompanying sauces
– Hamburgers & Hot Dogs….just don’t eat the bun
– Steamed Clams & Mussels
Some of the basics that DO contain gluten:
– Cornbread (sorry, we know it’s good but you can’t have it without paying the price)
– Chowder (we can make this gluten free upon request)
– Coconut Shrimp
– Chicken & Lemongrass/Japanese Potstickers
– Anything else that begins with a C (just kidding!)
We’ve been at this a really long time. Let’s discuss your plans for your next event. Our seasoned party planning staff will help you decide upon menus and amounts to order.
Got more questions?
Visit our FAQ section for quick and easy answers to our most frequently asked questions.
Contact us today to learn more about our wide range of gluten-free menus and services.