• Have a home for every item in pantry
• Label those homes
• Return items to same spot every time
• Purchase only what will fit in the pantry
• Adjust shelves to prevent stacking items on top of other items
• Contain smaller items in appropriate containers
• Clean out expired items at lease twice a year
• Organize pantry after each trip to the grocery store
This piece was submitted by Janine Cavanaugh, CPO®
Organizing spaces, places, and stuff
Janine has been working with clients throughout Massachusetts and Rhode Island to help them create a more functional, effective and productive environment in their homes.
Janine believes that one of the keys to a successful holiday gathering is to have control over your environment. With this thought in mind, she shares these tips with us.
This recipe hs been posted as a part of our Thanksgiving Celebration.