Tim Walker's Horseradish Cream Sauce
Our fans are always asking for B&M Catering’s front-man, Tim Walker, to share more of his favorite recipes. In the past, Tim has let us publish his recipes for Basil Lemonade, Watermelon Salad, Quinoa Salad and other delicious foods.
Last month, Tim whipped up a batch of his signature Horseradish Cream Sauce to accompany the beef tenderloin that was to be served at a beachside wedding. Many guests at the wedding loved the sauce so much, they begged for us to share the recipe. Tim loves to please our customers, so he agreed to share his recipe:
Tim Walker’s Horseradish Cream Sauce
• 1 cup sour cream
• 1/3 cup prepared horseradish (not horseradish sauce)
• 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
• 1 tablespoon finely minced shallot
• 1 tablespoon finely minced fresh chives
• 1 teaspoon lemon juice
• Heavy cream as needed
• Salt and pepper to taste
Serve alongside roast beef, steak or filet.
Other uses for Horseradish Cream Sauce:
• Mix it with mayonnaise to use on burgers with roasted red peppers.
• Add it to mashed potatoes for a nice zing.
• Use it to bring out more flavor in your homemade macaroni and cheese.
• You can use it as a base to coat chicken or fish before you bread & fry it, instead of eggs.
• Use it as a sandwich spread.
Let us know if you end up trying Tim's recipe. We will be creating a collection of B&M favorite recipes and would love to add your comments.