Shepherd’s Thanksgiving Leftovers Pie
Here’s a helpful Shepherd’s Thanksgiving Leftovers Pie recipe from the very friendly Amanda in our front office.
She offers us an easy and delicious way to use up the leftovers from the Thanksgiving feast.
Shepherd’s Thanksgiving Leftovers Pie – Ingredients:
- Leftover Turkey Meat
- hand shredded into smaller pieces
- Leftover Turkey Gravy
- Leftover Green bean Casserole
- Leftover Mashed Potato
- French’s Fried Onions
Pre heat oven to 350°
Method of Prep:
- Mix shredded turkey and gravy, spread across bottom of casserole
- Add a layer of green bean casserole
- Top with mashed potato.
- You might need to warm the potato to make it spreadable
- Bake for 20 minutes, then top with French ‘s fried onions
- Bake for another 15-20 minutes and enjoy!
Yields: As much of as little as you like, depending on the amount of leftovers
This Shepherd’s Thanksgiving Leftovers Pie recipe has been posted as a part of our Thanksgiving Celebration.