Shepherd's Thanksgiving Leftovers Pie
Here’s a helpful recipe from the very friendly Amanda in our front office.
She offers us an easy and delicious way to use up the leftovers from the Thanksgiving feast.
- Leftover Turkey Meat
- hand shredded into smaller pieces
- Leftover Turkey Gravy
- Leftover Green bean Casserole
- Leftover Mashed Potato
- French’s Fried Onions
Pre heat oven to 350°
Method of Prep:
- Mix shredded turkey and gravy, spread across bottom of casserole
- Add a layer of green bean casserole
- Top with mashed potato.
- You might need to warm the potato to make it spreadable
- Bake for 20 minutes, then top with French ‘s fried onions
- Bake for another 15-20 minutes and enjoy!
Yields: As much of as little as you like, depending on the amount of leftovers
This recipe hs been posted as a part of our Thanksgiving Celebration.