Spice Up Your Party With These Holiday Cocktails
Spice up your party! If you are attending a holiday party, or hosting one yourself, you might be wondering what to serve or how to make the event extra special. Signature cocktails have become increasingly popular over the past few years, and allow hosts to give their events a personal touch. Whether you are using B&M’s bar services, or are crafting your own cocktails, here are three drinks that are guaranteed to bring extra flare to your holiday event.
Spice up your party checklist:
- Mulled Cider: This Cozy drink is infused with cinnamon and clove, and guaranteed to make your house smell like a candle shop. You can make it on the stove top, a slow cooker, or in an instant pot.
- Toast the spices: Add the nutmeg, allspice, cloves, star anise and cinnamon to the bottom of a pot (or to a skillet for Slow Cooker instructions). Toast over medium heat for 2 to 3 minutes, stirring occasionally, until fragrant.
- Stovetop cooking instructions: Turn the heat to low. Pour in the apple cider and bring to below a simmer, just barely bubbling. Warm for 1 hour on low heat (don’t let it simmer). Skim off any particulate if desired, or stir to re-incorporate it.
- Slow Cooker & Instant Pot instructions: Place the apple cider in the slow cooker or Instant Pot (pressure cooker) with the spices. Cook on low for 3 hours OR Normal using the Instant Pot “Slow Cooker” setting.
- If using, stir in the rum. Garnish with orange slices and cranberries, then serve.
- Poinsettia Cranberry Champagne Cocktail: This is a vibrant and refreshing drink, with only three ingredients. Simply mix cointreau (or other orange liqueur), cranberry juice, and champagne, then garnish with cranberries, and a rosemary spring.
- Peppermint Martini: This vodka-based drink is perfect for those who have a sweet tooth, but want a kick. You’ll need your choice of vodka, peppermint schnapps, heavy cream, and Creme de Cacao. We also recommend crushing up candy canes to add a festive rim to your martini glasses.
Spice up your party Q&A
Many people do find that hiring a bartender for their holiday event not only gives them more of an opportunity to spend time with their guests, but it also take the responsibility off of their shoulders.
Here are some answers to frequently asked questions about our bartending services:
We offer open bars, cash bars, flexible packages, liquor liability insurance, champagne toasts, glassware rentals and more. B&M allows you to choose the level of service that best fits your needs and your budget.
Q: Can you supply just a bartender?
A: Unfortunately we cannot supply just a bartender. We do however have a BYOB package
that might suit your needs. Q: Can we supply our own alcohol?
A: Yes. You’ll want to see the details about our BYOB Package Q: Is there a kid’s option?
A: Yes. We have a 4-hour children’s juice and soft drink open bar available.Q: Can the bar last longer than 4 hours?
A: Yes. We do have 5-hour bar packages. We can provide pricing upon request.Q: Can we do an open bar during cocktail hour and a cash bar for the remainder of the night?
A: Yes, town permitting. We can provide pricing upon request. Q: Will your bartenders check IDs?
Our bartenders will under no circumstances serve anyone under the age of 21, with no exceptions.
Our Bar Services
More Stuff That You’ll Probably Want To Know…
Other stuff you might want to know:
B&M Provides the Following:
- Tips certified bartenders
- Liquor liability insurance
- Covered, skirted serving tables
- Trash cans, liners, trash removal
- Portable serving station & bar equipment
- Ice, fruit, cocktail napkins, stirrers & plastic ware
- Approximately one bartender for every 75 guests
- Glassware is available
- Champagne toast is available (includes glass flutes)
- Children’s bar available
- Cash bars are also offered
- Any license fee for city or town paid by customer
We will be pleased to quote you a specific price once we know:
- Location (City & State)
- Number of guests
- Date of event
Get in touch today to learn more about our menus and services.