Sweet Spiced Nuts
Tim Walker, friendly front guy for B&M Catering, shared this tried and true favorite recipe for the Thanksgiving holidays
This one is always a favorite. Start collecting interesting jars and containers to store these sweet spiced nuts. They make great holiday and house warming gifts, as well.
1 ½ Tablespoons Ground Cinnamon
1 Teaspoon Ground Cloves
1 Teaspoon Salt
1 Teaspoon Ground Ginger
½ Teaspoon Ground Nutmeg
Preheat Oven to 250°
Method of Prep:
1. Butter a large sheet pan.
2. Mix together thoroughly all dry ingredients
3. Beat egg white with cold water until frothy, but not stiff. Add spiced sugar mixture and stir well
4. Add nuts; stir well to coat nuts.
5. Spread nuts on pan, place in oven. Bake for 1 hour, stirring to separate every 15 to 20 minutes. Remove from oven when dry and toasty.
6. Cool and store in dry container
This recipe hs been posted as a part of our Thanksgiving Celebration.