B&M Catering at The Endicott Estate in Dedham
The Endicott Estate is located on 15 acres of rolling lawns surrounded by large and venerable old trees - elms, spruce, and willows. The expansive estate boasts 25 rooms, 11 fireplaces, rich paneling and classic oriental carpeting. It has been historically restored to offer its guests an atmosphere of style and elegance. The building is listed on the National Register of Historic Places. It has set itself in a significant role as a venue for year-round recreation, weddings, corporate and private events, art shows, car shows, and more.
View "An Estate Affair for Andra & Mike" on the "Without a Hitch" blog, featuring photographs by Promessa Studios
Check out the beautiful photos from photographer, Nicole Sakr on "Clambake n' Cake"
The Endicott Estate website lists even more amenities of this venue:
• Access to a fully equipped professional kitchen
• Event planner to coordinate vendor deliveries
• Fireplaces and period furnishings
• Tables and chairs provided for up to 150 guests
• Hotels conveniently located within 1.5 miles
• Ample on-site parking
• Central heat and air conditioning
• Handicap accessibility
The Endicott Estate is located at 656 East Street in Dedham, MA.
For more info, visit the Endicott Estate website.