B&M Catering at The Meeting House, Tiverton, RI
The Meeting House at historic Tiverton Four Corners offers a unique rural setting for weddings, private parties, exhibits, meetings, corporate retreats, fundraising, and other special events.
The site consists of over an acre of landscaped grounds that create an atmosphere of private elegance. Mature trees frame a landscape that includes a seasonal pond, small knoll, and sculpture garden.
Located in a restored 18th century Rhode Island Village, The Meeting House is easily accessible from Boston, Providence, Newport, Cape Cod, and the coastal communities of Southeastern Massachusetts.
- Handicap accessible
- Indoor facilities available
- Outdoor covered facilities available
- Lovely reception area
- Capacity 150 guests
- Usage of one acre of property
- On-site Event Coordinator
- Only host one private function a day
- 100 Folding Cushioned Chairs
- Projection screen available upon request
- 3 farm tables, benches, and lectern
- Close to some of the region's lodging, beaches, and wineries
Visit their website for more information.
Are you considering holding your event at The Meeting House?
Will be happy to address your event-planning and catering needs.