The B&M Catering Company has been helping schools, teams, fraternal organizations and other nonprofits with fundraising for many years by putting on Pig Roasts, Clambakes, and other fun, cost-effective events.
You and your members simply sell tickets, that we provide, and B&M will coordinate the rest.
Our price will depend upon the menu chosen, and the number of tickets sold. The more you sell, the cheaper each meal gets.
To follow is a sample of our Full-Service Pig Roast Menu:
- Freshly Roasted Pork (with a whole Pig roasted on site)
- Pulled Pork
- Cole Slaw
- Cowboy Beans or Roast Potatoes or Mac n’ Cheese
- Chunky homemade Apple Sauce
- Our Famous Cornbread & Butter
We also include:
- All Travel
- Labor (to cook and coordinate the serve with volunteers)
- Disposable plates, utensils, condiments.
- Chafing Dishes.
- All cooking equipment.
- Covered, skirted buffet tables.
- Trash Cans, Liners, Trash Removal.
- Liability and Workmen’s Compensation Insurance.
- Canopied Cooking Area.
- Plenty to eat.
- A location for the event.
- A few volunteers to help out during the serve.
- Hungry Guests
Additional ways to raise money during your event:
- To help raise additional money, we would also supply one of our Clambakes To Travel (a gift certificate for a full Clambake in a pot that you cook yourself) to be used in a raffle.
- We supply the raffle tickets and Clambake, and you sell them for however much you feel you can get (after all, it is for a good cause!).
- Soft Drink Bar – Have your volunteers sell Soft Drinks, Coffee, Iced Tea, etc. during event.
- Dessert Bars – Ask for donations of Baked Goods that can be sold during the event and we’ll supply plates and utensils at no cost.
Fundraising Menu Ideas:
- Corned Beef & Cabbage Dinners
- Your event volunteers eat for free!
- Reduced prices for Big Kid’s Meals!
- Little Guys eat for free!
More uses for our Services:
- Athletic Banquets
- Award Dinners
- Senior Week Events
- Alumni Groups
- Field Days
If you would like additional Fund Raising information, menus, prices, or anything else, please call 800-722-2526 or simply fill out our “request a quote“ form.