The B&M Catering Company has been helping schools, teams, fraternal organizations and other nonprofits raise money for many years by putting on Pig Roasts, Clambakes, Barbecues, and other fun, cost effective events.
You and your members simply sell tickets, and B&M will coordinate the rest.
Our price will depend upon the menu chosen, and the number of tickets sold. The more you sell, the cheaper each meal gets.
To follow is a sample of our Full Service Pig Roast Menu:
- Freshly Roasted Pork (with a whole Pig roasted on site)
- Pulled Pork
- Cole Slaw
- Cowboy Beans or Roast Potatoes or Mac n' Cheese
- Chunky home made Apple Sauce
- Our Famous Cornbread & Butter
We also include:
- All Travel
- Labor (to cook and coordinate the serve with volunteers)
- Disposable plates, utensils, condiments.
- Chafing Dishes.
- All cooking equipment.
- Covered, skirted buffet tables.
- Trash Cans, Liners, Trash Removal.
- Liability and Workmen's Compensation Insurance.
- Canopied Cooking Area.
- Plenty to eat.
- A location for the event.
- A few volunteers to help out during the serve.
- Hungry Guests
Other ways to raise money during your event:
- To help raise additional money, we would also supply one of our Clambakes To Travel (a gift certificate for a full Clambake in a pot that you cook yourself) to be used in a raffle.
- Soft Drink Bar - Have your volunteers sell Soft Drinks, Coffee, Iced Tea, etc. during event.
- Dessert Bars - Ask for donations of Baked Goods that can be sold during the event and we'll supply plates and utensils at no cost.
Other Fundraising Menu Ideas:
- Your event volunteers eat for free!
- Reduced prices for Big Kid's Meals!
- Little Guys eat for free!
Other uses for our Services:
- Athletic Banquets
- Award Dinners
- Senior Week Events
- Alumni Groups
- Field Days
If you would like additional Fund Raising information, menus, prices, or anything else, please call 800-722-2526 or simply fill out the form below.